Monday 28 February 2011

One week til Thaialandia!

Woo-hoo! we are ready to take this blog to a new level!

ONE WEEK LEFT BEFORE THAILAND

insane.

cant explain with words how excited i am!

but let me tell you about our day.
its been a nice day in town with Mandy and Dave. we had some fika, bought some chocolate raisins,  looked around in a few shops. Dave got some bad ass headphones for our long flight, four films, one was gilbert grape and another one was ghandi.
2 great films, in my opinion.

all for now. see ya babes!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry that I wasn't able to skype with you yesterday! It has been hysterical this weekend, Minnas "birthday-party" on Friday (with me working the two nights before with no sleep at all Friday)and going to PiteƄ Saturday for rehersal and gig in the evening.. went to bed 03.30 and having my parents and friends on birthday-party Sunday.. Haha.. so so tired and maby too tired to do any kind of "brain-work" as in make skyping work.. I read on FB that Alan took you to the airport this morning and I assume your in the air now... So happy for you two!!! I remember the feeling when Minna and I got on the plane in London towards Sydney.. what an adventure! We had a quick landing in Bangkok before leaving for Australia.. and I remember the heat! the water and fields around the airport.. a complete different culture and environment! Hope you have a pleasant flight and the best time and adventure ever in Thailand!!! Look forward to read your first blog and hope it will work out great for you with everything!! Take care!!! and have lots of fun!!! <3 x x x /Maud (Minna and Johan says hi too!)

    ReplyDelete