Wednesday 25 August 2010

Let the right one in!

You know you've watched a good film when it is all you can think about the next day. I am trying to tell as many people I can about 'Let the right one in' because it is the most poetic yet brutal film I have ever come across. It makes up for the big budget, hollywood drab that is constantly in production. The sort of film that insists you read the book. (which I will buy tomorrow).

Oh and by the way, big budget hollywood drab is re-making this in its big budget hollywood way...so do what you can to either watch or read the original.

Yeh...Awesome film.

Made pork and lamb kebabs tonight with tzatziki and sweet pointed peppers; and johanna made the most incredible raspberry panacotta. (No kitchen catastrophes tonight)

Johanna smiles and says hello :)

DO IT!
Posse out. x x

2 comments:

  1. I will watch this one! Wow, would have liked a dinner like that!.. Minna says hallo! x x x (I have to go and help her take care of the puppy at the computer game..)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha it is quite a scary one, so make sure minna isnt around!!

    hope everyones well, say hello to johan and the crazy minna!

    x x

    ReplyDelete